Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default the row has disappeared and it's not hiding

I can't find row 4 on the worksheet; it's not hiding and when I try to toggle
total row on the lists menu, it's greyed out!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How do you know it's not hidden or maybe it is shrunk so it can't be seen?

What happens if you press F5 and type in A4 and press enter? Then do
formatrow and unhide or formatrowheight and type in 12.75 and press
enter.

It is obviously not showing but it cannot disappear I promise you that,
there will always be the default number of rows and columns

Peo Sjoblom

"marcy" wrote in message
I can't find row 4 on the worksheet; it's not hiding and when I try to
toggle
total row on the lists menu, it's greyed out!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you so much - the format - row - height did the trick! As a relatively
new user to Excel, much of the terminology is unclear to me. You told me the
exact steps to follow and I very much appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Marcy