Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FC FC is offline

Default Date with CF

I' like to find a formula to do conditinal formating for cells with no colors
containing dates to turn green when is 6 month before a due date ( with a
reference date), and red when is 3 month before.
Also in different sheet I need a formula that gives me the date of 9 months
ahead of a reference date in another cell. Thank you very much.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If Due date is in cell A1, enter this formula in the box where Excel allows
you to enter your own formula.
=A1EDATE(A1,-6)
Format = Green

=A1EDATE(A1,-3)
Format = Red

"FC" wrote:

I' like to find a formula to do conditinal formating for cells with no colors
containing dates to turn green when is 6 month before a due date ( with a
reference date), and red when is 3 month before.
Also in different sheet I need a formula that gives me the date of 9 months
ahead of a reference date in another cell. Thank you very much.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Same with the second question:
If reference date is in cell A1
=EDATE(A1,9)
Format as date

"FC" wrote:

I' like to find a formula to do conditinal formating for cells with no colors
containing dates to turn green when is 6 month before a due date ( with a
reference date), and red when is 3 month before.
Also in different sheet I need a formula that gives me the date of 9 months
ahead of a reference date in another cell. Thank you very much.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default CORRECTION!!!

Formulas is:
=TODAY()EDATE(A1,-6)