-   -   Date with CF (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153710-date-cf.html)

FC

Date with CF

I' like to find a formula to do conditinal formating for cells with no colors
containing dates to turn green when is 6 month before a due date ( with a
reference date), and red when is 3 month before.
Also in different sheet I need a formula that gives me the date of 9 months
ahead of a reference date in another cell. Thank you very much.

Tevuna

Date with CF

If Due date is in cell A1, enter this formula in the box where Excel allows
you to enter your own formula.
=A1EDATE(A1,-6)
Format = Green

=A1EDATE(A1,-3)
Format = Red

"FC" wrote:

I' like to find a formula to do conditinal formating for cells with no colors
containing dates to turn green when is 6 month before a due date ( with a
reference date), and red when is 3 month before.
Also in different sheet I need a formula that gives me the date of 9 months
ahead of a reference date in another cell. Thank you very much.

Tevuna

Date with CF

Same with the second question:
If reference date is in cell A1
=EDATE(A1,9)
Format as date

"FC" wrote:

I' like to find a formula to do conditinal formating for cells with no colors
containing dates to turn green when is 6 month before a due date ( with a
reference date), and red when is 3 month before.
Also in different sheet I need a formula that gives me the date of 9 months
ahead of a reference date in another cell. Thank you very much.

Tevuna

CORRECTION!!!

Formulas is:
=TODAY()EDATE(A1,-6)
Format Green

=TODAY()EDATE(A1,-3)
Format Green

"FC" wrote:

I' like to find a formula to do conditinal formating for cells with no colors
containing dates to turn green when is 6 month before a due date ( with a
reference date), and red when is 3 month before.
Also in different sheet I need a formula that gives me the date of 9 months
ahead of a reference date in another cell. Thank you very much.

FC

Date with CF

Thank you Tevuna for your help, appreciatte it.