Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I display negative numbers as zeros?

I cannot figure out how to display a negative number as zero. Is there an
easy way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Custom format:

0;"0"

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200736

"mvance4" wrote:

I cannot figure out how to display a negative number as zero. Is there an
easy way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use a custom format of: General;\0;0;@

Positive numbers;negative numbers;zeros;text

The display will be 0, but the value will still be negative.

mvance4 wrote:

I cannot figure out how to display a negative number as zero. Is there an
easy way to do this?

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc