Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I count the working day

How can I count the working day between two date,exlude saturday sunday and
30.08.2007.

The notice is there may be too many dates in two date coloumn and at some
rows 2nd. dates may not pass 30.08.2007

help me

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I want to count like that
A B C
12/07/07 15/08/07 total working days(exlude sat. sun. and
30/08/07)
15/07/07 04/09/07 total working days(exclude sat. sun. and

"onur" wrote:

How can I count the working day between two date,exlude saturday sunday and
30.08.2007.

The notice is there may be too many dates in two date coloumn and at some
rows 2nd. dates may not pass 30.08.2007

help me

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 05:36:02 -0700, onur wrote:

How can I count the working day between two date,exlude saturday sunday and
30.08.2007.

The notice is there may be too many dates in two date coloumn and at some
rows 2nd. dates may not pass 30.08.2007

help me

thank you

Use the NETWORKDAYS function. List 30.08.2007 as a Holiday.

e.g.

A1: 12 Jul 2007
B1: 15 Aug 2007
I1: 30 Aug 2007

=NETWORKDAYS(A1,B1,$I$1) -- 25
--ron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm an 2002 user
but this function does not work in my excel
after using excel gives me function error
And I want to determine that ; I tried your given function also before and
after you advice me
thank you

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 05:36:02 -0700, onur wrote:

How can I count the working day between two date,exlude saturday sunday and
30.08.2007.

The notice is there may be too many dates in two date coloumn and at some
rows 2nd. dates may not pass 30.08.2007

help me

thank you

Use the NETWORKDAYS function. List 30.08.2007 as a Holiday.

e.g.

A1: 12 Jul 2007
B1: 15 Aug 2007
I1: 30 Aug 2007

=NETWORKDAYS(A1,B1,$I$1) -- 25
--ron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:06:05 -0700, onur wrote:

I'm an 2002 user
but this function does not work in my excel
after using excel gives me function error
And I want to determine that ; I tried your given function also before and
after you advice me
thank you

The function works properly in XL2002.

What is the exact formula you used?
What was the text of the error message?
If you used cell references in your formula, what is the contents of the cells
to which you referred?

--ron