Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default formula trouble, dependent cell

I have multiple worksheets and I want the first to have all of the first
cells of all the other worksheets, so I put in =worksheet2!A1 and so on for
every worksheet after 1 that I have. When I add a new row to worksheet2 it
changes the formula in worksheet1 to =worksheet2!B1. How do I stop this. I
want it to stay A1.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=INDIRECT("Sheet2!A1")
There are more ways of killing a pig than suffin' it wi' butter! (As my old
Irish Math teacher would say - daily!)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme