Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating organiztional chart

I want to create an organiztional chart or master chart of an assembly. I did
it before but I cannot remember it. There was three column: Level, Assy,
SubAssy or( Level, Subordinate, Coworker). Excel was creating the chart with
these data.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Do the following:

1. On the View menu, point to Toolbars, and then click Customize.
The Customize dialog box is displayed.
2. Click the Toolbars tab.
3. In the Toolbars list, select the Drawing and Organization Chart checkboxes.
The Organization Toolbar is displayed in the Worksheet.
4. Click the Close button, to return to the worksheet.
5. In the Drwaing Toolbar, click the "Insert Diagram or Organization Chart."
The Diagram Gallery dialog box is displayed.
6. Under the Select a diagram type, click Organization Chart.
7. Click OK to return the worksheet. The worksheet displays the organization
chart in a bounding box.
8. Click a Organization box in the Organization bounding box,
9. In the Organization toolbar, click the Insert Shape list button and
select one of the item - Subordinate, CoWorker or Assistant.

Challa Prabhu