Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 2003 to 2007 - update menu

i have an excel file (2003).
this file contain macros and additional menu (named "Action",appears in the
tool bar(just after the File, Edit, view...)).this menu includes several
options of macros.

now, when i open the file in 2007, i cant see my menu.
how should i customize the file to work in 2007 with all my previous macros?
thanks
--
Miri Tz.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

now, when i open the file in 2007, i cant see my menu

Your 'Action' menu should appear on the Add-ins tab in Excel 2007.

--
Jim
"Miri" wrote in message
|i have an excel file (2003).
| this file contain macros and additional menu (named "Action",appears in
the
| tool bar(just after the File, Edit, view...)).this menu includes several
| options of macros.
|
| now, when i open the file in 2007, i cant see my menu.
| how should i customize the file to work in 2007 with all my previous
macros?
| thanks
| --
| Miri Tz.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

how???
--
Miri Tz.

Old Menu in Excel 2007 shah shailesh Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 June 17th 07 12:56 PM
Value Filter menu is gray except for Top 10 in Pivot Chart 2007 Sam Charts and Charting in Excel 0 April 25th 07 08:10 PM
excel 2007 add custom menu ILearner Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 17 April 17th 07 07:18 PM
Excel 2007 - Sharpoint 2003 can't update list on server Michael Price Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 February 26th 07 03:43 PM
How do we add a separator in Excel 2007 menu using VBA Suman Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 6 December 19th 06 06:54 AM