Palesha

Default CHANGING FONT IN ROW & COLUMN

When i start excel, the font of raws on the left side with 1, 2, 3,
4... numbers & colums with A B C D... characters has a font which i
don't like. I want to change it. Please guide me how to do it?
The font in the working sheet is Aerial which we can change easily.
Palesha
Dave Peterson

You can change the normal style (which will probably affect lots of other
cells).

Format|Style|Style Name=Normal
Modify

But Styles are stored with each workbook.

So you could create a workbook that has the normal style you want. Then save
this workbook as a template for all new workbooks.

If that's what you want to do:
Start a new workbook.
Format|style|Modify
(and modify it to your heart's content)

Also, modify anything else you want as a standard--header/footers, page
orientation, number of worksheets in that workbook???

Now save it as a template in your XLStart folder as book.xlt

Then when you click on that New icon, the new workbook will inherit all those
settings.

===
You could create another template named sheet.xlt (stored in the same XLStart
folder) and any new worksheet you add to an existing workbook will inherit those
properties.

--

Dave Peterson