Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default my space will not let me sign up

going to myspace to start account and then after up goes straight to white
screen and has 4 mixed letters and numbers y ? help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And how is this is connected with Excel?

"jackielavarose" wrote:

going to myspace to start account and then after up goes straight to white
screen and has 4 mixed letters and numbers y ? help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Call them and ask what the problem is. Excel doesn't do "myspace".

jackielavarose wrote:
going to myspace to start account and then after up goes straight to white
screen and has 4 mixed letters and numbers y ? help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Call Microsoft and wait for hours on a premium rate line, and then realise
that it's nothing to do with then (either)

--
---
HTH

Bob

"jackielavarose" wrote in message
going to myspace to start account and then after up goes straight to white
screen and has 4 mixed letters and numbers y ? help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bob, its because Microsoft makes Excel as well as IE, and you use IE to get
to myspace.
--
-John
is helpful.

jackielavarose wrote:
going to myspace to start account and then after up goes straight to white
screen and has 4 mixed letters and numbers y ? help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe suggest the poster use Firefox? ;-)

John Bundy wrote:

Bob, its because Microsoft makes Excel as well as IE, and you use IE to get
to myspace.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

FINALLY! An "excel" question I can answer!
It's a security measure that many online sites use. You must type the same
letters/numbers in the white box and hit 'enter'. It's to keep internet
'robots' from creating fake accounts (or changing your stuff)

"jackielavarose" wrote:

going to myspace to start account and then after up goes straight to white
screen and has 4 mixed letters and numbers y ? help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This has come up before. I believe it is because the Excel Internet
Service does not support the MySpace protocol.

"jackielavarose" wrote:
going to myspace to start account and then after up goes straight to white
screen and has 4 mixed letters and numbers y ? help- Hide quoted text -