Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
iliace iliace is offline

Default my space will not let me sign up

This has come up before. I believe it is because the Excel Internet
Service does not support the MySpace protocol.

On Aug 3, 5:34 pm, GIdunno wrote:
FINALLY! An "excel" question I can answer!
It's a security measure that many online sites use. You must type the same
letters/numbers in the white box and hit 'enter'. It's to keep internet
'robots' from creating fake accounts (or changing your stuff)

"jackielavarose" wrote:
going to myspace to start account and then after up goes straight to white
screen and has 4 mixed letters and numbers y ? help- Hide quoted text -