Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 - managing Styles

In versions prior to 2007, the Format-Styles menu brought up a dialog
through which you could add & delete styles. Deleting several styles was
sometimes cumbersome, but not overly burdensome.

In 2007, I can find only one way to INTERACTIVELY delete a style:

click on the Cell Styles button on the Home ribbon, right click the unwanted
style and choose Delete.

Unfortunately, doing so causes the list of styles to disappear, so you have
to click on the Cell Styles button again, right click the next unwanted
style, then click Delete again.

Has anybody else found a more efficient way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In 2007, I can find only one way to INTERACTIVELY delete a style:

Me too. Too bad the old Styles dialog isn't buried in there someplace, but
it doesn't seem to be..

--
Jim