Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Select Cells

Dear NG:

I know I saw something similar to this here before but I
can't find it anymore.

I want a macro that selects cells A3 thru N3 and then
all cells down the page.

Thanks,

-Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming that you want only the populated cells and that Column A is
populated to the end of the data then this should do it...

Sub Test()
range(cells(rows.count, "A").end(xlUp), range("N3")).Select
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Kevin" wrote:

Dear NG:

I know I saw something similar to this here before but I
can't find it anymore.

I want a macro that selects cells A3 thru N3 and then
all cells down the page.

Thanks,

-Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc