Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Worksheet page setup

I have a worksheet which covers twelve months. I have copied it to a
new worksheet for the new fiscal year.

I have lost the page setup.

Is there a way to copy this as well?

Thanks,

Robin Chapple

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Robin

The "worksheet" with 12 months is just a single worksheet in a workbook?

If you copied just the data from that sheet to a new sheet, the page setup will
not go with.

Suggest you right-click on original sheet and "move or copy"

Checkmark "create a copy" and designate where to place it.

EditReplace old year dates with new year dates.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 10:38:47 +1000, Robin Chapple
wrote:

I have a worksheet which covers twelve months. I have copied it to a
new worksheet for the new fiscal year.

I have lost the page setup.

Is there a way to copy this as well?

Thanks,

Robin Chapple

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gord.

"Move or Copy" does not appear as an option. "Copy" is there but that
is what I did already.

Robin

wrote:

I have a worksheet which covers twelve months. I have copied it to a
new worksheet for the new fiscal year.

I have lost the page setup.

Is there a way to copy this as well?

Thanks,

Robin Chapple

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks David

Forgot the "tab" when I said right-click on the sheet.

Gord

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 11:50:07 +0100, "David Biddulph" <groups [at]
biddulph.org.uk wrote:

Right-click on the worksheet tab, not on a cell within the sheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks,

That is a new one for me.