Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can prices be changed by one multiplier?

Can I multiply wholesale pricing by a multiplier to mark-up to retail prices?
Or does each item need to be adjusted one by one?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Put the mutiplier in a spare cell and COPY

Highlight prices to be uplifted

Paste Special==Operation=Multiply

Prices will be uplifted

delete Multiplier cell

"Julia Ezra" wrote:

Can I multiply wholesale pricing by a multiplier to mark-up to retail prices?
Or does each item need to be adjusted one by one?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In a cell enter your value add or multiply, copy it, select the values and
under Edit Paste Special Add or Multiply OK.

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Julia Ezra" <Julia wrote in message
Can I multiply wholesale pricing by a multiplier to mark-up to retail
prices?
Or does each item need to be adjusted one by one?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Usually you need a column for wholesale, and a column for retail. You
can multiple everything by a common multiplier using Copy, Paste
Special, Multiply