Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default AddIns

I installed the PETRAS Addins from the Professional Excel Development and now
every time I open excel PETRAS opens.
I have tried shutting off everything I know to shut off Excels auto open
file, even when I removed the PETRAS file, Excel brings up a pop up that the
file has been moved, relocated. Seems their's no switch to shut off the Add
Ins that seem to be loading upon Excel start Up.
The 2007 Excel Icon needs a switch to shut off auto loading. The PETRAS Add
in is causing the problem. I saved this XP File to a macro enabled workbook
and I have had problems ever sense.
If I change the default locating I get an error message.
Is their any other choice other than removing all the AddIns (Dictator
Applications)
Any Help

--
William<"M"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have resolved the issue. 2007 Excel
Clicked the Microsoft IconExcel OptionsAdd-Ins clickded PETRAS-Add-ins
clicked Go
The Addin dialog box opens and I unchecked Templete Addins box
backed out and restarted Excel and opened perfectly.
Posted the information in the event someone else gets stuck having a simular
(Add-In) opening when Excel opens.
--
William<"M"