Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hyperlink from Organisation chart box

On one worksheet of my workbook I have an organisation chart. I have created
a hyperlink so that clicking one of the boxes on the chart takes me to
another worksheet in the same workbook (becasue the whole chart is too big
for one worksheet). However when I right click on the organisation chart box
I do not get the remove hyperlink option! (or edit hyperlink...etc).
Therefore, when I re-named the destination worksheet the hyperlink stopped
working.
Any suggestions / help is much appreciated
Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You have to Edit the hyperlink to update the reference name of the new
destination worksheet.

Challa Prabhu