Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Linking to a specific page in an excel workbook

Hi

I'm working on a bit of documentation for our intranet.
For this I have to create a hyperlink from a html page to a specific
page i a Excel workbook.
Is this possible? It can be done from another workbook but can I link
directly from a webpage?

Kind regards Jesper

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

The hyperlink you specify will work only from your local machine. However,
it is recommended that you save your excel file in the designated web server
for all other user to access the information from the specified path.

Important: If you have the excel file in your local machine, chances are
that you may encounter some undesirable errors.

Challa Prabhu

"jgaard" wrote:

Hi

I'm working on a bit of documentation for our intranet.
For this I have to create a hyperlink from a html page to a specific
page i a Excel workbook.
Is this possible? It can be done from another workbook but can I link
directly from a webpage?

Kind regards Jesper

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The file is on the server. But how do I link to a specefic page in the
workbook.