Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Setting page length to 60 lines? (How do?)

Does anyone know a way to set the page length of a document to be 60
lines versus 66 lines as it currently seems to default to using VBA?
I am trying to print documents and each one is 60 lines long but I see
only a few different "paper size" options on Page Setup.

Thanks,
Chet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Chet wrote:
Does anyone know a way to set the page length of a document to be 60
lines versus 66 lines as it currently seems to default to using VBA?
I am trying to print documents and each one is 60 lines long but I see
only a few different "paper size" options on Page Setup.

Thanks,
Chet- Hide quoted text -

Thank you. I will give this a try. Chet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Chet wrote:
Does anyone know a way to set the page length of a document to be 60
lines versus 66 lines as it currently seems to default to using VBA?
I am trying to print documents and each one is 60 lines long but I see
only a few different "paper size" options on Page Setup.

Thanks,
Chet- Hide quoted text -

Thank you. I will give this a try. Chet- Hide quoted text -

Boo hoo... didn't work.... it still prints out pages 11.25 inches
tall. Chet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Then tell us what parameters you are using. First you say that you want 60 lines
per page, then you say it's printing 11.25 inches per page. So your problem is
not clear.

What page margins do you have? What row height is set? What font size are you
using? What paper size?

Fred

"Chet" wrote in message
ups.com...

Chet wrote:
Does anyone know a way to set the page length of a document to be 60
lines versus 66 lines as it currently seems to default to using VBA?
I am trying to print documents and each one is 60 lines long but I see
only a few different "paper size" options on Page Setup.

Thanks,
Chet- Hide quoted text -

Thank you. I will give this a try. Chet- Hide quoted text -

Boo hoo... didn't work.... it still prints out pages 11.25 inches
tall. Chet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jul 27, 2:12 pm, "Fred Smith" wrote:
Then tell us what parameters you are using. First you say that you want 60 lines
per page, then you say it's printing 11.25 inches per page. So your problem is
not clear.

What page margins do you have? What row height is set? What font size are you
using? What paper size?

Fred

"Chet" wrote in message

ups.com...

Chet wrote:
Does anyone know a way to set the page length of a document to be 60
lines versus 66 lines as it currently seems to default to using VBA?
I am trying to print documents and each one is 60 lines long but I see
only a few different "paper size" options on Page Setup.

Thanks,
Chet- Hide quoted text -

Thank you. I will give this a try. Chet- Hide quoted text -

Boo hoo... didn't work.... it still prints out pages 11.25 inches
tall. Chet- Hide quoted text -

I have the following parameters,
What page margins do you have? 0.5 top, 0.5 bottom (Someone said to
try that but I don't think that affects the top-of-form to top-of-form
page height.?)
What row height is set? Total row ht per page is 144.75
What font size are you using? 10 is the font size
What paper size? Paper size is 10 inchest tall (dont know width but
it's not a factor as far as I know.)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm still confused. How can it print 11.25 in on a 10 in page? Do you have Fit
to page turned on?

Regardless, you still should be able to solve your problem using margins. Try
using Page Preview, and manually adjust the top and bottom margins until you get
the desired 60 lines per page.

Fred

"Chet" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 27, 2:12 pm, "Fred Smith" wrote:
Then tell us what parameters you are using. First you say that you want 60
lines
per page, then you say it's printing 11.25 inches per page. So your problem
is
not clear.

What page margins do you have? What row height is set? What font size are you
using? What paper size?

Fred

"Chet" wrote in message

ups.com...

Chet wrote:
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Chet wrote:

On Jul 27, 2:12 pm, "Fred Smith" wrote:

Then tell us what parameters you are using. First you say that you want 60 lines
per page, then you say it's printing 11.25 inches per page. So your problem is
not clear.

What page margins do you have? What row height is set? What font size are you
using? What paper size?

Fred

"Chet" wrote in message

roups.com...

Chet wrote:

[...]

I think something is not configured correctly for this printer
installation. Perhaps you need to review what paper this printer is
configured to use. Start with printer settings in Printers and Faxes in
your operating system and if necessary also look at Forms in the Printer
Server settings on this system.