Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Centurian

Default Setting page length in Excel 2003

How do I set page breaks by number of rows in Excel. For example I want every
page to have 44 rows each row at a height of 15. I have set a 50 page
spreadsheet using the auto page breaks and it keeps moving on me - driving me
crazy.

Any advice gratefully received

Dennis Vaughan
UK