Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I hide ungrouped data in a pivot table?

Hi. I have data that I have grouped in a pivot table (this created another
field). I want to keep the new field but when I go to hide the ungrouped
data, I loose the grouped data (it shows me the data ungrouped). Does anyone
know of a way to hide the column with the ungrouped data so that I am left
with grouped data? Thank you.