Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default PDF 7.0 Professional toolbar option in Excel

All,

I have installed Adobe Professional 7.0 on XP/OS. When I open Word,
or Powerpoint on the toolbar they show pdf option on toolbar. When I
open Excel it doesn't show it, which is the program I need it in. I
have changed excel security to medium, uninstalled an reinstalled the
software but can't get it to show up in Excel.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

R-click Toolbars and tick the Adobe PDF box? Also you don't actually
"need" the toolbar, as the PDF maker is simply accessed as a Print
engine, in other words, simply go to File, Print and pick Adobe PDF as
the Printer.

Danny wrote:

All,

I have installed Adobe Professional 7.0 on XP/OS. When I open Word,
or Powerpoint on the toolbar they show pdf option on toolbar. When I
open Excel it doesn't show it, which is the program I need it in. I
have changed excel security to medium, uninstalled an reinstalled the
software but can't get it to show up in Excel.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Danny wrote:
All,

I have installed Adobe Professional 7.0 on XP/OS. When I open Word,
or Powerpoint on the toolbar they show pdf option on toolbar. When I
open Excel it doesn't show it, which is the program I need it in. I
have changed excel security to medium, uninstalled an reinstalled the
software but can't get it to show up in Excel.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

I appreciate your response, however the pdf toolbar is also for saving
to a PDF format. I have done a right click and I have also tried to
customize. The option isn't available. It is very strange.

Another funny aspect is person 'A' logs into the network it shows up
in Word, PPT and not excel

When person 'B' logs into the network it shows up for PPT, Word, and
Excel I don't understand this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Danny wrote:

All,

I have installed Adobe Professional 7.0 on XP/OS. When I open Word,
or Powerpoint on the toolbar they show pdf option on toolbar. When I
open Excel it doesn't show it, which is the program I need it in. I
have changed excel security to medium, uninstalled an reinstalled the
software but can't get it to show up in Excel.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

I appreciate your response, however the pdf toolbar is also for saving
to a PDF format. I have done a right click and I have also tried to
customize. The option isn't available. It is very strange.

Another funny aspect is person 'A' logs into the network it shows up
in Word, PPT and not excel

When person 'B' logs into the network it shows up for PPT, Word, and
Excel I don't understand this.

In that case perhaps Adobe "blew up" on the person in question, and
Excel "disabled" it. See the following instruction copied from Excel Help

" Enable items that were disabled by Office Safe Mode
On the Help menu, click About Microsoft <application.
Click Disabled Items.
Select the items you want to enable.
Click Enable. "

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Danny wrote:

[...]

Click Enable. "- Hide quoted text -

Great thanks that worked. didn't know that was even there. Sorry for
the late reply