Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can a CrossTab pull from 2 different Tables?

I have 2 separate sheets (tables of information) and I want to combine them
into a single roll up. There are IDs to tie the information together.

Is there a way to combine the 2 into a single roll-up?

If not is there a suggested application to do this in?

One more piece, I would like to use the double-click detail to allow the
user to validate the data.

Can this be done?

Dave