Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim Tim is offline

Default Double rows

I have copied a formula and it now takes up two rows as does the first one
the formula is=IF(G10="","",VLOOKUP(G10,I$1:J$67,2,0))
but can I make it so that the formula result is on one
row only.
--
Tim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check that the format of the cell with the formula in is not set to
wrap text, and adjust the width of the column to accommodate the
length of the returned value.

Hope this helps.

Pete