Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print Preview

When viewing spreadsheet in print preview everything is fine but once I print
the spreadsheet everything on the right side of the page is cut off. How do
you fix this problem?
--
Beth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Do the following:

1. On the File menu, click Print preview. The Worksheet is displayed in the
print preview mode with toolbar on on the top.
2. Click the Setup button. The Page Setup dialog box appears.
3. Click the Page tab.
4. To change the scaling of the doucment in percentage, click the Adjust to
text box and enter a value or click the arrow next to the text box to
increment or decrement the value.
5. Click OK to accept the new attribute settings and return to the Print
preview mode.

Note: Adjust the scaling to fit with the page with the predfined margins.

Challa Prabhu