Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default converting workbook from one month to the next

I have developed a complete workbook with MTD Review, Weekly Review and Daily
Reviews. All entries are made on a daily entry sheet. Is there a relatively
simple way to convert it from month to month. I am now going through and
changing the formulas to reflect the changes in the day/week/month. There
are a total of 51 sheets in the workbook.
--
Thanks for the Help

Ken
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Provide an example of what your data looks like, the reports you are trying
to produce and the formulae you are currently using.

--
Regards
Roger Govier