Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Extracting excel worksheet data to separate files

We have a large spreadsheet that gets created monthly, and contains
staff goals. Rather than email each person the entire document, we'd
like to only send them their own information. So, I'd need to have
the top 4 rows of the document (header information), and the row under
that specific to each user.

Does anyone know of a way to export this information? Manually
cutting/pasting each person's info is not feasible due to the number
of people we have.

Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

One way is to split the file in different sheets or workbooks
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

Where are the mail addresses of all persons (in the data? )

Or is there only one row with data for each person ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

wrote in message ups.com...
We have a large spreadsheet that gets created monthly, and contains
staff goals. Rather than email each person the entire document, we'd
like to only send them their own information. So, I'd need to have
the top 4 rows of the document (header information), and the row under
that specific to each user.

Does anyone know of a way to export this information? Manually
cutting/pasting each person's info is not feasible due to the number
of people we have.

Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jul 23, 2:07 pm, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Hi

One way is to split the file in different sheets or workbookshttp://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

Where are the mail addresses of all persons (in the data? )

Or is there only one row with data for each person ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

wrote in oglegroups.com...
We have a large spreadsheet that gets created monthly, and contains
staff goals. Rather than email each person the entire document, we'd
like to only send them their own information. So, I'd need to have
the top 4 rows of the document (header information), and the row under
that specific to each user.

Does anyone know of a way to export this information? Manually
cutting/pasting each person's info is not feasible due to the number
of people we have.

Thanks for your help!- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for your reply. Right now, the email addresses are not in the
spreadsheets. There is only one row per person - and the row contains
all of their goal information.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Add the mail addresses and try this macro

This macro is build for one header row
So test it first with one row

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/row.htm