Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Message box with multiple options running different macros

I would like to create a pop up msg box, giving the user seven different
buttons, running seven different macros. How do I create this type of box?
Very thankful for any help on this matter.
Martin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you want to learn more about userforms:

Check Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

and these articles by Peter Aiken:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...ffice.10).aspx

"Martin" wrote:

I would like to create a pop up msg box, giving the user seven different
buttons, running seven different macros. How do I create this type of box?
Very thankful for any help on this matter.
Martin

--

Dave Peterson