-   -   Message box with multiple options running different macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151251-message-box-multiple-options-running-different-macros.html)

Martin

Message box with multiple options running different macros

I would like to create a pop up msg box, giving the user seven different
buttons, running seven different macros. How do I create this type of box?
Very thankful for any help on this matter.
Martin

Bob Phillips

Message box with multiple options running different macros

You would be best to create a custom form with the options.

--
HTH

Bob

"Martin" wrote in message
I would like to create a pop up msg box, giving the user seven different
buttons, running seven different macros. How do I create this type of box?
Very thankful for any help on this matter.
Martin

Martin

Message box with multiple options running different macros

Allright, I really don't know how to create a custom form, is there no way to
write it as code?
Thank you
Martin

"Martin" wrote:

I would like to create a pop up msg box, giving the user seven different
buttons, running seven different macros. How do I create this type of box?
Very thankful for any help on this matter.
Martin

Dave Peterson

Message box with multiple options running different macros

If you want to learn more about userforms:

Check Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

and these articles by Peter Aiken:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...ffice.10).aspx