Default Will pay someone to write small event code for me!!

What I would need someone to do...is to write a statement in Excel
(like an IF Statement), that would display a specific picture if a
certain #/word/etc is typed in a cell? For example in A1 if I typed in
ball, it would automatically bring up a pic...for example
I have saved of a ball in B1, whereas if I typed dog, it would put a
dog in B1, etc..? If you know how to do this can you PLEASE email me
at as its hard for me to check the Ngs at work...
Thanks in advance
Scott
Please when you respond let me know what youd charge for your help...I
have an important show coming up in 8 days and just have WAY too many
things to do to start learning new code writing. I will send you the
sheet as I have it, and the pictures in an email.