Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Updating Charts - Excel 2003

Hi,

I have a chart which looks for data from a table which is dynamic.
Earlier, I was using it perfectly but recently I used
Application.calculation=XLManual in one of the macros of the sheet and
even though I turn it back to automatic, something is messed up. The
tools, options, calculation shows manual and the chart just doesnt
update - no matter what happens in the table. When I try to change
chart type, then only it takes the new data...

Can someone tell me some codes which i can insert in my macro when I
look up for chart so that it gives the latest chart

Thanks,
Anshuman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

what is the code for turning it back to automatic
could the macro be exiting before using this section of code

"anshu" wrote:

Hi,

I have a chart which looks for data from a table which is dynamic.
Earlier, I was using it perfectly but recently I used
Application.calculation=XLManual in one of the macros of the sheet and
even though I turn it back to automatic, something is messed up. The
tools, options, calculation shows manual and the chart just doesnt
update - no matter what happens in the table. When I try to change
chart type, then only it takes the new data...

Can someone tell me some codes which i can insert in my macro when I
look up for chart so that it gives the latest chart

Thanks,
Anshuman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

tools, options, calculation shows manual...

Didn't you just answer the question?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP