Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy subtotals

After I collapse the grouping on a mult-thousand row table I am left
with about 30 subtotaled rows of totals. How can I copy just the
subtotals without copying any of the rows in between?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

collapse the data
Select the range to copy
Edit|goto|special|Click visible cells only
Edit|copy
to the destination cell
edit|paste special|values

--