Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to Unsave

I saved a document in excel. I then made changes and saved again using the
same document name in error. Can I retrieve my original document?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Only if you have a backup somewhere.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is a free utility from Bob Rovay you can install that breaks Passwords.

It has also other features such as protecting and unprotecting all sheets
or clear unused styles, etc.

Website for downloading from he www.appspro.com

--
Felix

"cconway62" wrote:

I saved a document in excel. I then made changes and saved again using the
same document name in error. Can I retrieve my original document?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to Windows Explorer or My Computer. Go to the file.
Right click the file.
Choose Properties.
Choose the Tab that says version.
Choose a previous version