-   -   How to Unsave (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/150616-how-unsave.html)

cconway62

How to Unsave

I saved a document in excel. I then made changes and saved again using the
same document name in error. Can I retrieve my original document?

Dave Peterson

How to Unsave

Only if you have a backup somewhere.

--

Dave Peterson

Felix

How to Unsave

There is a free utility from Bob Rovay you can install that breaks Passwords.

It has also other features such as protecting and unprotecting all sheets
or clear unused styles, etc.

Website for downloading from he www.appspro.com

--
Felix

"cconway62" wrote:

I saved a document in excel. I then made changes and saved again using the
same document name in error. Can I retrieve my original document?

ORLANDO V[_2_]

How to Unsave

Go to Windows Explorer or My Computer. Go to the file.
Right click the file.
Choose Properties.
Choose the Tab that says version.
Choose a previous version