Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HYPERLINK OPTION NOT SHOWING

When I right click a cell I don't see any hyperlink option (not even greyed
out.)
I am using Excel 2003 11.8142.8132
Do I need to contact tech support or is something I need to do are "Add-in" ??

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about InsertHyperlink? OK there?

Maybe the right-click menu has to be reset.

Hit ALT + F11 to go to the VBEditor.

Then ViewImmediate Window.

Copy/paste this line into the window and hit <enter

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

OR copy/paste this sub to a module and run it.

Sub reset()
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:52:06 -0700, ORLANDO V <ORLANDO
wrote:

When I right click a cell I don't see any hyperlink option (not even greyed
out.)
I am using Excel 2003 11.8142.8132
Do I need to contact tech support or is something I need to do are "Add-in" ??

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Okay, this is what I found out. I was in Page Break Preview mode.
For some reason in that mode it does not show up. I am set now.
Thank you for your response on how to reset the right click menu. I'll
probably use that in the future.

Thanks again,
Orlando