Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Still needing help with a pivot report

I have a pivot report, that I am counting minutes worked on....
Total time worked (End time - Start Time) =(C2-B2)*1440
Some of the time is billable - (Activites 1 - 4 are billable) =(F2<4)*I2
Some time is not billable - (Activite 5) =(J2<1)*I2

7:00 AM 9:05 AM 5 125 0 125
9:05 AM 9:45 AM 3 40 40 0
9:45 AM 10:10 AM 5 25 0 25
type of work Total Billable non
billable
But when I pivot it, I don't get the correct data... I get a 1 for time
that is billable and a 1 for time that is not billable, yet the total
billable works..... see below....

Total Billable & Non-billable Min. =190 minutes worked
"Total Billable Minutes 1-4" Are equaling "1" for minutes billable
"Total Non-Billable Minutes 5" Are equaling "1" for minutes non
billable

can you help me figure out what is going wrong? What I might need to fix?
I am now at a loss......

--
thank you, Lorie