Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Loop question

How do I Loop through each row in a range("Values") which is a range that is
changing all the time. I believe
there called dynamic ranges. Loop through each row and in each cell if
theres a value in that cell
get the value in the cell and add the word "found" and do a table in sheet2.

For example:

The code is looping through and finds a populated cell in range ("Values")
I want the code to generate a secondary table say in sheet 2 for instance.
This
table should display :

value found in cell from table 1= "found"
value found in cell from table 1 = "found"