Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Remove Page Watermark [Page Break Preview]

Dear All,

Is it possible to remove the page watermark AND maintain page break preview.

Why remove it?
Coz sometimes it blocks the information display.

I can't find a swith to turn it off, probably VBA codes could work, I think.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi!

if your watermark was created by setting the background of the worksheet,
you can just simply go to Format -- Worksheet -- Remove Background

but if your watermark was created tru headers, you can jst simply go to View
-- Headers and Footers then click the custom header and remove the image

hope it can help you!

thanks! ^_^

" wrote:

Dear All,

Is it possible to remove the page watermark AND maintain page break preview.

Why remove it?
Coz sometimes it blocks the information display.

I can't find a swith to turn it off, probably VBA codes could work, I think.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you mean the large gray numbers, I have never heard of a way to remove those
while in pagebreak view mode.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:18:00 -0700,
wrote:

Dear All,

Is it possible to remove the page watermark AND maintain page break preview.

Why remove it?
Coz sometimes it blocks the information display.

I can't find a swith to turn it off, probably VBA codes could work, I think.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If it is the large number shown in the center of the page you are stuck with it.
You can use Print Preview on the File menu to view how the sheet will print.
That view has no page number superimposed on it.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"

wrote in message
Dear All,
Is it possible to remove the page watermark AND maintain page break preview.
Why remove it?
Coz sometimes it blocks the information display.
I can't find a swith to turn it off, probably VBA codes could work, I think.
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When we make presentation using the MS Excel (using a projector), the PAGE
mark just disturbs the view. I don't fancy Power Point. I am still an Excel
stubborn goon.

Thanks for clearing it Bad, Gord, Jim.