Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
badeth badeth is offline

Default Remove Page Watermark [Page Break Preview]

Hi!

if your watermark was created by setting the background of the worksheet,
you can just simply go to Format -- Worksheet -- Remove Background

but if your watermark was created tru headers, you can jst simply go to View
-- Headers and Footers then click the custom header and remove the image

hope it can help you!

thanks! ^_^

" wrote:

Dear All,

Is it possible to remove the page watermark AND maintain page break preview.

Why remove it?
Coz sometimes it blocks the information display.

I can't find a swith to turn it off, probably VBA codes could work, I think.

Thanks.