Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003 points calendar

I am using one of your spreadsheets for attendance/points for our employees
to keep track of their days missed. I started it last Aug & now I had to
revamp it to carry over points from last year to this year. But now I need
to change the calendar dates for this year & I want all the work sheet to be
able to change with the MASTER sheet. So in other words I want to change the
MASTER sheet calendars & all the other 50 sheets read what is changed on the
MASTER sheet. That way I would only have to make the changes once (ON THE
MASTER) & the rest would change with it. HOW DO I DO THAT? I tried to copy
& paste special function but that takes so long & then it also puts "0" in
every cell that don't have anything in it on the MASTER. Can anyone help me
with this. I hope I have made it clear to what I want to do.