Help Me

Default What is easiest way to move name to another cell?

What is the easiest way to move the name of a cell
to another cell?

What I mean is: suppose the name "foobar" is associated
with C1, and now I want to associate "foobar" with C2
instead.

The intuitive method does now work for me [1]: click on
the new cell (C2), highlight then cell name in the Name
Box, and type "foobar". That goes to C1.

Currently, I must click on Insert / Name / Define,
highlight the name, and manually change the Refers To
reference.

[1] Excel 2002 (10.5815.6714) SP3

Help Me

Don Guillett wrote:
Have you tried moving the cell?

I am not interested in moving the cell, which includes
its formula. I am interested in associating the name
with a different existing cell.

Imagine that I have a complex spreadsheet, and I
accidentally assign the name to the wrong cell. All I
want to do is delete the bogus name association and add
the correct name association.

As I mentioned before, I __can__ do exactly that using
Insert / Name / Define.

But I am asking if there is an easier way.