Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Transferring Excel chart into MS Word

I have to keep connections between original xls chart and its transferred
version in MS Word (I mean: whenever I change data in 1 application, also the
2nd application has to be modified.
Pls. advise. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"jane" wrote in message
I have to keep connections between original xls chart and its transferred
version in MS Word (I mean: whenever I change data in 1 application, also
the
2nd application has to be modified.
Pls. advise. Thanks.

Goto Help <F1
Search on 'insert link'
Follow the instructions for 'About inserting'

Your Word document will then automatically update with the latest data from
your spreadsheet

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hey Jane...

In Excel Select the Chart Area
Choose - Edit from the Menu bar
Choose - Copy from the dropdown list

In Word, follow these steps
Choose - Edit from the Menu bar
Choose - Paste Special from the dropdown list
Choose - Microsoft Office Excel Chart Object in the Paste Special Window
Select the Paste Link Radio button
Select the OK button

Now when you unpate the Excel Chart the Word Chart will as well update

--
Thanks -
Joe Mac