Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam Sam is offline

Default Delete many cell comments simultaneously

Hi there -

Search didn't turn up an answer, so...

I've got a s/s that has a couple of dozen unneccessary comments.

Any way to delete all at once? Not hide, but, delete.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to reply.

Regards,

Sam

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam Sam is offline

Nevermind. It's delete one comment, then hilite the sheet, then Edit/Repeat
clear.

But at least now someone can search it...

"sam" wrote:

Hi there -

Search didn't turn up an answer, so...

I've got a s/s that has a couple of dozen unneccessary comments.

Any way to delete all at once? Not hide, but, delete.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to reply.

Regards,

Sam

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In , David McRitchie
spake thusly:

Indeed, interesting. I've been using Excel fairly heavily for 10 years and
never even noticed, let alone used, Edit / Repeat Clear. :-)

dman

interesting approach.

"sam" ...

"sam" wrote:

Hi there -

Search didn't turn up an answer, so...

I've got a s/s that has a couple of dozen unneccessary comments.

Any way to delete all at once? Not hide, but, delete.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to reply.

Regards,

Sam

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select all cells and EditClearComments works for me in 2003

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 04:46:22 -0400, "David McRitchie"
wrote:

interesting approach.

"sam" ...