Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Vista fax and Excel 2007 prints each cell as a seperate page

Hi there,
I have Excel 2007 worksheets set up to "Fit to Page" for printing. When I
try to print via the fax software that is installed with Vista Business
Edition, it starts to spool up thousands of pages. I think it is trying to
print each cell as a single page. I have tried manually highlighting the
area that is to be printed and selecting "Print Selection" in the printing
dialog box, but that doesn't work either.

When I print directly to my printer, for a paper output, it works fine.

I would like to start using Vista more, but have to keep rebooting into XP
everytme I need to fax something.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Joe