Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Vista fax and Excel 2007 prints each cell as a seperate page

Need to try to pin this down to a Vista or Excel 2007 problem. When you say
you have to reboot into XP, I presume you're rebooting into Windows XP and
not Vista. But when you are in Windows XP, which version of Excel are you
using?

This is really important to know.

As for ideas to cure it, be it a Vista or an Excel 2007 issue, I sure don't
have any right now.

"Joe Negrau" wrote:

Hi there,
I have Excel 2007 worksheets set up to "Fit to Page" for printing. When I
try to print via the fax software that is installed with Vista Business
Edition, it starts to spool up thousands of pages. I think it is trying to
print each cell as a single page. I have tried manually highlighting the
area that is to be printed and selecting "Print Selection" in the printing
dialog box, but that doesn't work either.

When I print directly to my printer, for a paper output, it works fine.

I would like to start using Vista more, but have to keep rebooting into XP
everytme I need to fax something.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Joe