Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 4 Digits

I'm trying to formulate a column into 4 digits. So if I were to type
in 25 and hit enter it would show as 0025. Can anyone help me figure
out how to do this? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use custom format 0000

Peo Sjoblom

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to formulate a column into 4 digits. So if I were to type
in 25 and hit enter it would show as 0025. Can anyone help me figure
out how to do this? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Highlight the cells you want to display this way. Right-click on the select
cells-Format Cells. Under the Number tab, select Custom. Set the custom
format to 0000.

HTH,
Paul

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to formulate a column into 4 digits. So if I were to type
in 25 and hit enter it would show as 0025. Can anyone help me figure
out how to do this? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Use a custom format of

0000

Mike

" wrote:

I'm trying to formulate a column into 4 digits. So if I were to type
in 25 and hit enter it would show as 0025. Can anyone help me figure
out how to do this? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

FormatCellsNumber TabCustom Format of 0000

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP