Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can i send a static version of a linked spreadsheet

i have a summary / calculation .xls document that used data from another .xls
document. i want to send the summary file to people via email but i do not
wish them to see the base data.

I am looking for a function similar to 'copy - paste as values' command but
for a complete file.

i am using version 2007.

thanks in advance for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jun 28, 10:20 am, Liam C <Liam
wrote:
i have a summary / calculation .xls document that used data from another .xls
document. i want to send the summary file to people via email but i do not
wish them to see the base data.

I am looking for a function similar to 'copy - paste as values' command but
for a complete file.

i am using version 2007.

thanks in advance for your help

Would saving it as a web page (HTML) do the trick? Or print to an
office .mdi document.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Btw: you can also send as PDF with this add-in

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi

If you use my Mail add-in then you have a option to copy as values
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm