Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ND TO CALC FROM ORIG DATE TO NEXT DATE RECEIVED?

I need to figure out how to calculate from an original date obtained to the
next date obtained? How do I calculate this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the dates are seen by Excel as dates (meaning numbers and not text) then
you just need to subtract

=B1-A1

where A1 has start date and B1 end date

format cell as general