Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Scroll bar doesn't scroll!! ???

Hi there. I have a scroll bar control in cell G84 that I need to scroll up
and down the E81 cell which is a merged cell consisting of E81:F83.

Is the scroll bar not working because it is a merged cell?

What can I do to make the scroll bar scroll up and down within that E81 cell
that has a lot of typed text?

It is not a protected sheet or locked cell.