Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saving in 2007 as a 2003 file

When working in Excel 2007, I am able to save it as a 2003 file once
or twice. Afterwards, I am unable to save the file. I must SaveAs a
differently named file (and then go back, delete the old version,
etc...). It's necessary for me to save in 2003 as that's what most of
our office has.

Has anyone seen something like this or can someone suggest a possible
fix?

Thanks